The Inventory Control provides the capability to monitor inventory status of product, accessory and packing material items. It also provides average, FIFO, or LIFO costing method.
- Five-level item categories
- Print inventory item report, inventory item audit trail, etc.
- User-defined transaction types, e.g. receipt, issue, adjustment, transfer, etc.
- Item transactions entry and transfer entry
- Physical inventory count process
- Print stock balance report, stock ledger, stock turnover report, stock re-reorder report, stock aging report, etc.
- Weighted Average, FIFO or LIFO costing method
- Goods Receipt/Return process